Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Digital Art by Jack Haas

888DAG.com

A couple of people have asked me about the art I've used on my blog and I'm sorry I didn't reference it earlier.

In my search for the perfect 'Synesthesia' picture, I discovered an 'Abstract Digital Art Gallery' by an artist/author named Jack Haas. Amazing! Now I don't consider myself an art expert (far from it, actually), but I know what I like and I absolutely love his pieces.
Needless to say I found my elusive Synesthesia picture and 'The Perfection: Aquarian Awakening' has taken pride of place on my blog.
If you get the chance please have a look at his site and enjoy the wonder of his work, which he describes as 'Visionary digital and fractal art representing the new vibration of cosmic evolution.'
Something tells me Feelion will enjoy it, but I hope you all do.

No comments: