Friday, September 12, 2008

I heard 'Hunger Strike' and I thought of you...

888DAG.com

..Sister Synesthesia.

There are so many great memories attached to this song... from swooning over Eddie Vedder and Chris Cornell in high school, through to our own stirring rendition when we were together in Greece last year.
My sister features a lot in my life soundtrack, you'll notice, but I've chosen this song first because it evokes some of my more recent (very happy) memories with her.

"Far from you but closer than ever..."

xx


5 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE that song! Chris and Eddie are the bestest... after my daughters, of course! And how special is the relationship between my girls? Puffing up with pride and a huge smile on my face!

Madame Synesthesia said...

Hehe. Aw shucks! Yeah, this song was pretty much a staple in our household! We were all grunge through and through :) I'm sure Stabby and Vix feel me on this one, too.

Victoria Clark said...

Hahah yes, baby, I feel ya!

I also have THAT rendition in Greece on film in case you ever decide to run for President :)

xxx

Glinda said...

Great song - and a lot of love for your sister. xx

Unknown said...

Wow, Eddie's so young.
Good memories..

I wanna see that film!