Friday, August 22, 2008

Danced Like a True DAG

888DAG.com

We had a really fun day today at 888HQ. It was my first official DAG Day and I finally got to link with some of the other bloggers. It was great to be able to put a face to what has, up until now, been words on a screen.

I have a new camera in my hot little hands as well, ready for action. I know it will be put to good use! SydHappyGuy said it well - "If you're lying in bed, too sick to film... film it."

Needless to say I got some great footage today. We donned some of PommyGran8's fantastic costumes and danced like no one was watching :o)

It was a menagerie of dancing bloggers! We had 2 bunnies (Mrs AvNGav and myself), 2 cats (Feelion and EyeoftheLeOpard), a K9 and even a Big Bad Wolf!

Don'tMessWithMum, TomDiggleHarry, Mstr. T and the Funky Spunky Princess epitomised my idea of Deaf Music today - they all got Soul!

And last but not least, iamatreeagain showed us how to work it!

Now I know you wanna see how it all went down...

I'll show you... soon. You know where to find it, you just don't know when, so be on the lookout :o)

xx

6 comments:

schatzi said...

Sounds like you all had a great time! Sorry I didn't get to meet you this time.

sydhappyguy said...

we gotta get the pom-pom put back on your bunny-suit - pommygran8 to fix :)
hope ur having a gr8 weekend filming xxx

pommygran8 said...

sorry to have missed the dancing-will fix up the odd pom pom down the track! enjoy each 4 mins filming-looking forward to watching them....

Glinda said...

Mme S - you make a fabulous bunny, tail or no tail. Who knew there were so many DAGs in the world?

Lise said...

You ll be pleased to know I didnt notice!!! Too busy filming and dancing away!!! Hilarious!!! Welcome to the DAG family!! xx

DJMissUniv3rs3 said...

shake what your mamma gave ya~!