Thursday, December 4, 2008

Presets @ Apple Store - Deaf Music for the Hearing

It's a shame the soundtrack is a bunch of screaming 15-year-olds but I love that it gives the feeling of what it was like standing out there for 3 fucking hours, dancing to a non-existent beat. It was fun!!
At 0.30, you can hear me 'having words' with two of the young girls next to me who drew a picture of a penis and stuck it on the glass, obviously trying to show their frustration at not getting in.
I thought it inappropriate and rude, and I told them so :) 'Nooooo!', I said. 'I thought you were fans!', and then I proceeded to rip down said piece of art work and throw it to the back of the crowd.
Yeah, I got the Presets' back, baby. Well, that's all I got that night at least!

2 comments:

EyeOfTheLeopard said...

Very funny clip :)

MooBear Designs said...

Dude you have a blog??!! Woohoo and what a hilarious clip and entry... I have to show Carlos...

xo Steph